- The first screen of the non-profit on-boarding process
- Non-profit onboarding screens: "What is your cause" | Illustration explaining Sparked challenges
- Volunteer user landing page
- Sparked logo with type | Sparked logo mark
- Sparked process illustration
- Volunteer user profile page
- Icon set
- Non-profit "Post a Challenge" page | Volunteer view of a Challenge page
Sparked is the world's first micro-volunteering network, linking volunteers and non-profits for easy, social, online volunteering. Non-profits post requests in the form of challenges, which are answered by the online volunteer.
I designed the identity, the web site, and the various interstitials, icons, and illustrations therein.
Sparked is the primary product offering of The Extraordinaries, a company specializing in building micro-volunteering tools. I'm the designer for both Sparked and the Extraordinaries, and continue to work with the Sparked team revising and improving the site.
They make volunteering as fun, social and easy to use as Facebook, Farmville, or Twitter. It's volunteerism for the digital age…
The Extraordinaries have developed a platform that helps solve a pressing need for both would be volunteers and not-for-profit organizations. Volunteers can provide their expertise in manageable moments, and organizations can access the previously inaccessible talents of their own members. It's a stellar example of using technology for social good.
Chief Marketing and Communications Officer
U.S. Fund for UNICEF